To strengthen and become part of our Accounting department we announce the following vacancy in the European Head Office in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands
Amongst others the Accounting Specialist prepares the balance sheet and the profit and loss accounts and checks the ledger and the accuracy of the data flow.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Performs accounting activities;
- Performs monthly; quarterly; yearly closing activities;
- Maintains the fixed assets accounts and leasing administration;
- Maintains the stock administration;
- Maintains and manages financial software packages;
- Back up for the Senior Accounting Specialist and the Assistant General Accounting.
Skills and Competences
- MBO+ / HBO-level, trained in the field of business economics;
- Extensive knowledge of the administrative organization;
- Good knowledge of Oracle, Apro, Afas and Microsoft Office;
- Extensive accounting and reporting experience;
- Oral and written proficiency in Dutch and English to communicate with various parties of a diverse nature;
- Analytical capacity, inventiveness and decisiveness to fathom and solve problems.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application!
Please send your motivation and CV to Claudia Schmidt, HR Advisor.