Canon Medical Introduces Collaborative Imaging for Improved Patient-Centric Care
Fusion of Multiple Imaging Modalities with Innovative Clinical Applications Helps Providers Improve Clinical, Operational and Financial Outcomes while Reducing Cybersecurity Risks
Vienna, Austria, 28 February 2019 – Today, Canon Medical Systems Europe B.V. launches Collaborative Imaging, a novel approach to health care that puts integrated imaging intelligence at the center of a patient’s journey – enabling providers to deliver patient-centric care. Born from Canon Medical’s “Made for Life” philosophy and its unwavering commitment to innovation and improving the quality of life, Collaborative Imaging enables customers to improve clinical, operational and financial outcomes, while effectively managing and reducing cybersecurity risks. The initiative fuses multiple diagnostic imaging modalities with leading clinical applications to deliver holistic, optimized patient information to health care providers at the point of care.
Collaborative Imaging revolves around four pillars of the patient’s journey:
- Scan: Intelligent acquisition thanks to innovative imaging modalities.
- Diagnose: Intelligent processing which integrates advanced visualization algorithms, helping detect, classify, and characterize conditions at the point of image acquisition.
- Share: Intelligent sharing which seamlessly integrates, optimizes and shares information across all networks – regardless of vendor or system.
- Analyze: Intelligent analytics for detailed analysis of Canon Medical imaging data throughout the organization to help the practice and highlight opportunities for clinical and operational improvement
Canon Medical Systems recognizes that the healthcare landscape is rapidly changing. With Collaborative Imaging, it is delivering its customers a solution that gives them access to integrated and prioritized information so they can focus on what matters most – the patient. In a rapidly changing marketplace, Collaborative Imaging ensures Canon Medical’s customers are one step ahead with the patient information they need to make the right decisions.
Canon Medical Systems Europe is debuting its Collaborative Imaging platform at this year’s ECR in Vienna, February 28 – March 03, 2019 (Expo X3).
Advertising acquisition in response to this press release is not appreciated.
Made for Life is a trademark of Canon Medical Systems Corporation.
- Jack J.F. Hoogendoorn – Senior Manager Marketing, Canon Medical Systems Europe (firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 6 51 86 11 92)
- Joerg Schlegel – Senior Product Marketing Manager, Canon Medical Systems Europe (email@example.com | +31 6 43 07 33 42)
About Canon Medical Systems Europe
Canon Medical Systems Europe, a Canon Group organization, headquartered in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands, markets, sells, distributes and services radiology and cardiovascular systems, including CT, MR, ultrasound, X-ray and interventional X-ray equipment. For more information, visit the Canon Medical Systems Europe website: https://eu.medical.canon
About Canon Medical Systems Corporation
Canon Medical Systems offers a full range of diagnostic medical imaging solutions including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR, across the globe. In line with our continued Made for Life philosophy, patients are at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is to provide medical professionals with solutions that support their efforts in contributing to the health and wellbeing of patients worldwide. Our goal is to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and safety features.
At Canon Medical Systems, we work hand in hand with our partners – our medical, academic and research community. We build relationships based on transparency, trust and respect. Together as one, we strive to create industry-leading solutions that deliver an enriched quality of life. For more information, visit the Canon Medical Systems Corporation website: https://global.medical.canon