Canon Medical Systems Debuts All-New Alphenix 4D CT at ECR 2019
Innovative New Combination Pairs Alphenix Sky+ C-arm with Aquilion ONE GENESIS CT and Hybrid Table
Vienna, Feb. 27, 2019 – Canon Medical Systems Europe B.V. introduces a new, innovative angiography configuration featuring its Alphenix Sky+ C-arm and Hybrid Catheterization Tilt/Cradle Table for interventional procedures with its innovative Aquilion ONE GENESIS CT system. The new pairing, called the Alphenix 4D CT, allows clinicians to efficiently plan, treat and verify in a single clinical setting.
The flexible hybrid system enables streamlined workflow and outstanding range of patient access and coverage. Benefits include:
- Unprecedented flexibility with innovative C-arm flip, right or left lateral flexibility, speed, and full body 3D imaging capability
- Outstanding patient access, enabling clinicians to move the system, not the patient, and utilizing the new tilting cradle table
- DoseRite technology designed to help clinicians minimize patient X-ray exposure while maintaining optimum image quality
- Boosted productivity with the new Alphenix Workstation which integrates applications to help clinicians plan, analyze and perform interventional procedures
- Greater control for the clinician with the optional tableside tablet to deliver a fast, seamless and rich workflow experience
“The all new Alphenix 4D CT was designed based on the feedback we’ve received from clinicians. With the Hybrid Catheterization Tilt/Cradle Table and workflow enhancements enabled by the new Alphenix Workstation, we are confident this new system delivers on our customers’ most challenging needs,” said Peter Blonk, Senior Manager of the X-Ray Business Unit at Canon Medical Systems Europe B.V. “The new system expands the capabilities of 4D CT even further and creates new opportunities for innovation through intervention.”
Canon Medical is showcasing Alphenix 4D CT at this year’s ECR in Vienna, February 28 – March 03, 2019 (Expo X3).
Advertising acquisition in response to this press release is not appreciated.
Made for Life is a trademark of Canon Medical Systems Corporation.
- Jack J.F. Hoogendoorn – Senior Manager Marketing, Canon Medical Systems Europe (firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 6 51 86 11 92)
- Joerg Schlegel – Senior Product Marketing Manager, Canon Medical Systems Europe (email@example.com | +31 6 43 07 33 42)
About Canon Medical Systems Europe
Canon Medical Systems Europe, a Canon Group organization, headquartered in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands, markets, sells, distributes and services radiology and cardiovascular systems, including CT, MR, ultrasound, X-ray and interventional X-ray equipment. For more information, visit the Canon Medical Systems Europe website: https://eu.medical.canon
About Canon Medical Systems Corporation
Canon Medical Systems offers a full range of diagnostic medical imaging solutions including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR, across the globe. In line with our continued Made for Life philosophy, patients are at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is to provide medical professionals with solutions that support their efforts in contributing to the health and wellbeing of patients worldwide. Our goal is to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and safety features.
At Canon Medical Systems, we work hand in hand with our partners – our medical, academic and research community. We build relationships based on transparency, trust and respect. Together as one, we strive to create industry-leading solutions that deliver an enriched quality of life. For more information, visit the Canon Medical Systems Corporation website: https://global.medical.canon