New Combination Pairs Alphenix Sky+ C-arm and Hybrid Table with Aquilion Prime SP; Advanced intelligent Clear-IQ Clear (AiCE) Deep Learning Reconstruction further Enhances CT Imaging Performance
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands, 22 April 2020 – Canon Medical expands the clinical capability and reach of its innovative Alphenix 4D CT product range. Next to its premium CT scanner Aquilion ONE / GENESIS Edition, the angiography configuration featuring its Alphenix Sky + C-arm and Hybrid Catheterization Tilt/Cradle Table for interventional procedures is now also available with its high-performance Aquilion Prime SP system. The new pairing allows clinicians to diagnose, plan, treat and verify in a cost-effective setting without the need to move the patient.
The flexible hybrid system enables streamlined workflow and outstanding range of patient access and coverage. Benefits include:
- Unprecedented flexibility with innovative C-arm flip, right or left lateral flexibility, speed and full body 3D imaging capability
- Outstanding patient access, enabling clinicians to move the system, not the patient, and utilizing the new tilting cradle table
- DoseRite technology designed to help clinicians minimizing patient radiation dose while maintaining optimal image quality
- Boosted productivity with the new Alphenix Workstation which integrates applications to help clinicians plan, analyze and perform interventional procedures
- Greater control for the clinician with the optional tableside tablet to deliver a fast, seamless and rich workflow experience
“Alphenix 4D CT was designed based on the feedback we’ve received from clinicians. With the new combination of Aquilion Prime SP and Alphenix Sky + with its flexible tilt/cradle catheterization table, we further expand the affordability of the unit without sacrificing clinical capability,” said René Degros, Sales Director at Canon Medical Systems Europe B.V. “With the addition of AiCE Deep Learning image reconstruction we bring powerful image enhancement options to Aquilion ONE / GENESIS Edition and Aquilion Prime SP to further enhance clinical confidence and to create new opportunities for innovation through intervention.”
For more information about Canon Medical’s Alphenix 4D CT click HERE.