To strengthen and become part of our MR Business Unit, we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
Clinical Market Manager MR
To strengthen our MR Business Unit and support Canon Medical Systems Europe & Canon Group Companies throughout Europe to grow MR business and improve market share.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Advises on clinical development needs;
- Advises Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Global Office) and the Manager Business Unit on clinical market trends and requirements, as well as clinical competitors solutions and argumentations;
- Provides clinical training to Canon Group Companies (CGC’s) and Channel Partner Network (CPN) representatives;
- Develops and distributes clinical marketing and sales tools;
- Supports field sales including end customer meetings;
- Identifies and supports European luminary/reference sites;
- Participates in various projects and works closely with the relevant BU’s;
- Work closely with Application Specialists to keep the clinical database, clinical cases and European Protocol database up to date.
Skills and Competences
- Education: HBO-level, medical imaging and clinical background;
- Knowledge of the clinical aspects of the MR modality and applications;
- Clinical based practical experience is a distinct advantage;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Good interpersonal relationship building skills to function effectively as a team member;
- Fluent in written and oral English;
- Willingness and ability to travel in order to support the CGC’s, Partners and European end users.
The successful candidate must be NL based
Note Due to the circumstances regarding Covid-19, this vacancy is temporarily on hold.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application.
Miranda Keuzenkamp, HR Assistant.