The Computed Tomography (CT) Business Unit as well as the X-Ray Business Unit are modalities within the European Head Office of Canon Medical Systems. To strengthen our team and support our Sales Organizations, partners and customers throughout Europe we announce the following vacancy in our Head Office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands.
Clinical Scientist CT/XR
The Clinical Scientist has responsibility for overall engagements related to clinical research and engineering in CT, Interventional and Diagnostic X-Ray with a primary focus in the Computed Tomography imaging domain.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Collaborate with Canon Medical development teams and clinical institutions to evaluate, test, analyze, and deliver on development questions.
- On-site (at partner institutions) product evaluation, product adoption, and clinical engagements;
- Maximize the outcome of a study to the benefit of both Canon Medical and the user;
- Keeping scientifically updated on individual topics
- (Physics) Support in the Pre-sales and after-sales process;
Skills and Competences
- D. Degree (or equivalent) completed or in progress in Medical Physics discipline or related area;
- Excellent and proven understanding of Computed Tomography and X-Ray technology and clinical utility, including technology design, clinical use, industry direction, and competitive environment;
- Familiarity with the peer review process;
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, Project management experience and able to multi-task;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Problem-solving abilities;
- Professional sparring partner for Canon Medical Key Opinion Leaders;
- Strong commercial and relationship skills to create and build upon partnerships;
- Preferably experience working in a medical device company;
- Preferably experience working with a radiology department.
Note: The successful candidate would preferably be based in The Netherlands.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application!
Miranda Keuzenkamp, HR Assistant.