To further strengthen our Diagnostic X-ray Business Unit at Canon Medical Systems Europe, we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands.
Clinical Specialist Diagnostic X-ray
Purpose of the job is to provide high-quality information, resources and know-how to customers, usually with regard to specific clinical applications.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Prepare and give product demonstrations and training to Clinical Specialists of the Canon Group Companies about the operation and applications of the product;
- Provide pre- and post-installation sales support to customers;
- Guarantee the quality level of the local application training within our European organization;
- Stay up to date with developments and advise about market trends, product innovation and product improvement;
- Evaluate and promote new applications.
Skills and Competences
- Education: HBO-level (Higher Vocational Education), qualified in Medical Imaging Techniques, experience in Diagnostic X-ray;
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain internal and external contacts, being able to trigger the customer’s interest;
- Ability to prepare and give commercial product demonstrations and to teach clinical training courses;
- Good oral and written proficiency in English, able to communicate with external contacts and customers;
- Representative behaviour and appearance;
- For this position, you are expected to travel extensively.
Note: The successful candidate would preferably be based in The Netherlands.
Note Due to the circumstances regarding Covid-19, this vacancy is temporarily on hold.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application!
Miranda Keuzenkamp, HR Assistant