To further strengthen our X-ray Interventional (Cardio-Vascular) Business Unit at Canon Medical in Europe, we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands.
Clinical Specialist Interventional X-Ray (VL)
Purpose of the job is to provide high-quality information, resources and know-how to customers, usually with regard to specific clinical applications.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Give product demonstrations and training to Clinical Specialists of the Canon Group Companies about the operation and applications of the product;
- Provide pre- and post-installation sales support to customers;
- Guarantee the quality level of the local application training within our European organization;
- Stay up to date with developments and advise the Business Unit Manager about market trends, product innovation/product improvement. Evaluate and promote new applications.
Skills and Competences
- Education: HBO-level (Higher Vocational Education), qualified in Medical Imaging Techniques, experience in Interventional X-ray;
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain internal and external contacts, being able to trigger the customer’s interest;
- Ability to give commercial product demonstrations and to teach clinical training courses;
- Good oral and written proficiency in English, able to communicate with external contacts and customers;
- Representative behavior and appearance.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application!
Miranda Keuzenkamp, HR Assistant.