To strengthen our team and support our customers, sales organizations and partners throughout Europe we announce the following vacancy within our Healthcare Imaging Informatics (HII) Business Unit in the European Head Office of Canon Medical Systems in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands.
Connectivity Specialist HII
The purpose of the Connectivity Specialist role is to provide connectivity and technical expertise to customers in relation to our market leading advanced visualization clinical and analytics software solutions. These solutions integrate our advanced modalities with our customers’ existing infrastructure.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Become the central expert and provide pre-sale technical consultancy and network design expertise to ensure our products can be successfully deployed;
- Assist local organizations in the completion of RFI and RFPs;
- Provide technical project management for complex deployments;
- Carry out installations as part of our new product introduction program, refine processes and educate the wider organization;
- Assist the technical support group where necessary in assessing and resolving technical issues;
- Define and implement customizations agreed as part of the pre-sales consultancy.
Skills, Competences and Requirements
- Relevant bachelor degree in additional to recognized industry qualifications such as MSCE;
- Detailed knowledge of typical hospital infrastructure including extensive IHE/DICOM/HL7 and security compliance knowledge;
- Familiar with both Microsoft and Linux operating systems;
- Experience of technical solution consultancy, authoring technical proposals and ability to confidently discuss network considerations with customers;
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivated team player with ability to foster good working relationships internally and with clients;
- Capable problem solver that develops effective solutions for complex problems;
- Good oral and written proficiency in English, able to communicate with external contacts and customers;
- Comfortable traveling 50% of the time, often at short notice;
- The successful candidate preferably has residence in The Netherlands, within reasonable travelling distance of Zoetermeer.
Note Due to the circumstances regarding Covid-19, this vacancy is temporarily on hold.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application.
Miranda Keuzenkamp, HR Assistant.