To strengthen and become part of our logistics department we announce the following vacancy in the European Head Office in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands
Coordinator Logistics Administration
Is responsible for administrative activities regarding receipt of goods, export control, reporting to government agencies and invoice control from 3rd parties.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Maintains administration for Export Control
- Checks invoices from 3rd parties on correctness and submits these for approval
- Prepares environmental reports (batteries, WEEE)
- Assists in inventory control activities such as receipt of goods, reporting and inventory counts
- Several other administrative tasks
Skills and Competences
- MBO+ level in administration
- Knowledge of (inventory related) logistics processes
- Experience in working with ERP-system (preference Oracle)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Oral and written proficiency in English to communicate in the international CMSE environment.
- Accuracy, inventiveness and evaluation skills to resolve or prevent problems
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application!
Please send your motivation and CV to Claudia Schmidt, HR Advisor.