The CPN organization is responsible for managing the European Channel Partner Network (distributors) covering close to 40 countries and territories. To provide leadership and support the members of the Partner Network in realising business growth and setting and realising the Business targets in the CPN regions, we announce the following vacancies
Senior Regional Manager Central Europe
Senior Regional Manager Southern Europe
Your key relationships: Business owners, local Sales and Service teams, CMSE departments, Key customers and high level stakeholders in local markets (Key opinion leaders, Hospital Board members, Imaging associations/societies etc.)
Responsibilities and Tasks
- The Regional Manager is responsible for all business aspects of the assigned region, realizing growth and achieving the budgets/targets;
- Together with the Channel Partners, the Regional Manager is responsible for defining and implementing business strategies (marketing and sales related) with the Network Partners;
- Monitoring progress and consistent follow up of agreed action plans.
Skills and Competences
- You have a Bachelors or Master Degree (technical, medical and/or marketing and business);
- You are an all-round commercial professional and result oriented;
- You are able to manage conversations/presentations/negotiations with customers on an international level;
- You have been active in sales for at least 5-10 years and have a proven track record of selling medical equipment;
- You are an entrepreneur who is able to work independently as well as in teams identifying new strategies and grasping opportunities;
- Oral and written proficiency in English and insight into the different cultures of the region and the nuances of the market.
A more detailed profile of the position is available upon request
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application!
Miranda Keuzenkamp, HR Assistant.