To strengthen and to become part of our new CMSE Second life department in the European head office, we are looking for a candidate for the following vacancy:
CT Refurbishment Engineer
The purpose of the CT Refurbishment Engineer position is to plan, coordinate and facilitate the refurbishment of Canon CT systems according to the defined standards.
- Assess condition of the system to determine if suitable for refurbishment;
- Ensure all equipment is refurbished following the Canon manuals;
- Ensure refurbishment standards set by Canon are being delivered;
- Occasionally take part in de-installation and installation of equipment;
- Ensure, to the extent possible, that delivery times are honored;
- Communicate and coordinate team work plan according to agreed production pipeline;
- Ensure that sufficient stock of spare parts are available for systems in the production pipeline at the right time;
- Monitor stock of CT equipment for refurbishment;
- Ensure an efficient flow of systems through the refurbishment process;
- Ensure that all mandatory paperwork and manuals are prepared correctly with each refurbished CT unit.
- Ensure complete packing lists are prepared for all outgoing big equipment.
- Willingness to perform other technical activities within the Secondlife department.
- Electronics technician / engineer – possibly specialized within Medico electronics;
- MBO level with Min. 5 years of work experience – network experience and experience from the Industry would be a plus;
- Prior supervisory experience is an advantage;
- Position holder must attend training courses as instructed by Manager;
- Experience in MS Outlook, Word, Excel;
- English: Verbal: Intermediate level, Reading/Writing: Intermediate level;
- Other Languages: Any other language is an advantage;
- The position holder must be willing to travel.
For more information, contact J. Vochteloo, Senior Manager Secondlife
Please send your applications before 17 Augustus 2018 to Mrs. C. Schmidt, HR Advisor