To strengthen our Accounting department we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands:
General Accounting Administrator
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Maintains purchases ledger and project administration;
- Processes reimbursements for travel and accommodation expenses and expense reports for foreign travel;
- Is responsible for the corporate credit card administration;
- Performs various additional accounting duties.
Skills and Competences
- Education: MBO level, trained in the field of business administration;
- Good knowledge of Oracle;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Relevant work experience in the administrative sector;
- Oral and written proficiency in Dutch and English;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Analytical ability;
- A service-minded attitude;
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application.
Claudia Schmidt, HR Advisor: Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org