To strengthen and become part of our Healthcare Imaging Informatics (HII) department we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
HII Product Specialist
To provide 2nd level technical support and product expertise to the Canon Group Companies (CGCs)/Partners field Engineers in particular, with regard to their respective HII installed base, including playing key roles in HII implementation projects, as well as bringing significant contribution in improving the field Engineers product knowledge and technical skill set.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Provides technical service support to both internal (e.g. one’s own department, Sales, Logistics) and external customers (CGC’s and dealers) in the event of problems. Comes up with an action plan to solve the problem within predetermined time limits;
- Advises CGC about solving problems;
- Deals with the problems on location, in accordance with instructions given by the executive official;
- Is responsible for, in connection with the demand for support from the CGC’s, supplementing the knowledge that is lacking with the local service employees;
- Reports trends, problems and experiences occurring in the field to the executive official;
- Is (co-)responsible for the implementation of Field Modification Instructions (FMI’s).
Skills and Competences
- Education: HBO-level, trained in a technical field;
- Some technical knowledge in Healthcare Imaging industry;
- Some experience in a similar function;
- Proficiency with English language, and at least one other EU region language (preferably Dutch, French or German).
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application.
Miranda Keuzenkamp, HR Assistant