CPN (DABO) is the organization within Canon Medical Systems Europe responsible for managing the European Channel Partner Network that covers close to 40 countries and territories. To strengthen our team and support our partners and customers we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
International Application Specialist Computed Tomography
To provide pre-sales and after-sales CT and post-processing application support to our local partners and customers.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Pre-sales and after-sales application support;
- Customer and partner application training;
- Clinical/commercial presentations and equipment demonstrations for customers;
- Monitoring and reporting on market trends/competition;
- Support Canon Luminaries and Key Opinion Leaders in DABO
Skills and Competences
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO), qualified in Interventional Imaging;
- Clinical and operational knowledge of the products in the market and knowledge of the market in general;
- Clinical experience in a diagnostic/interventional imaging environment;
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain internal and external contacts, being able to trigger the customers’ interest, the ability to give commercial product demonstrations and to teach clinical training courses;
- Good oral and written proficiency in English, able to communicate with internal and external stake holders;
- Representative behavior and appearance;
- The function requires travelling 50-75% of the working
The successful candidate is Europe based.
Note Due to the circumstances regarding Covid-19, this vacancy is temporarily on hold.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application!
Miranda Keuzenkamp, HR Assistant