The Ultrasound Business unit is the organization within Canon Medical Systems Europe responsible for supporting the Canon Group Companies and partners Ultrasound business across Europe. To strengthen our team and support our partners and customers we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
International Application Specialist Ultrasound
To provide Ultrasound Application support to the Canon Group Companies, local partners and end users. The International Application Specialist reports to the Business Unit Manager Ultrasound.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Pre-sales and after-sales application support
- Customer and partner application training
- Clinical & commercial presentations and equipment demonstrations to customers
- Monitor and report on market trends & competitor activities
- Support Canon Luminaries and Key Opinion Leaders
Skills and Competences
- Higher Vocational Education with formal qualifications in Ultrasound Imaging (such as DMU, PG.Cert or PG.Dip)
- Extensive, up to date, clinical and operational knowledge of Ultrasound products in the market.
- Many years’ clinical experience in a diagnostic imaging environment.
- Good interpersonal skills (such as diplomacy, the ability to listen and a willingness to help), a lively engaging personality, the ability to give commercial product demonstrations and to teach clinical training courses
- Fluency in written and oral English enabling one to communicate with internal and external stake holders.
- The function requires travelling 50-75% of the working time.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application.
Miranda Keuzenkamp, HR Assistant. E-mail: