CPN (DABO) is the organization within Canon Medical Systems Europe responsible for managing the European Channel Partner Network that covers close to 40 countries and territories. To strengthen our team and support our partners and customers we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
International Application Specialist Ultrasound
To provide pre-and aftersales Ultrasound application support to our local partners and customers. The International Application Specialist reports to the DABO Business Support Manager Ultrasound.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Pre-sales and after-sales application support
- Customer- and partner application training
- Clinical/commercial presentations and equipment demonstrations to customers
- Monitor and report on market trends/competition
- Support Canon Luminaries and Key Opinion Leaders in DABO countries
Skills and Competences
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO), qualified in Ultrasound Imaging
- Extensive, up to date, clinical and operational knowledge of the Canon products and competitive products in the
- Extensive knowledge of the customer’s wishes and of the market in general. Many years’ clinical experience in a diagnostic imaging environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain internal and external contacts, being able to arouse the customer’s interest, the ability to give commercial product demonstrations and to teach clinical training courses (such as diplomacy, the ability to listen, the willingness to help and the ability to uphold one’s own demeanour).
- Good oral and written proficiency in English, enabling one to communicate with internal and external stake
- Representative behavior and appearance when representing the Canon brand, products and organization to
- The function requires travelling 50-75% of the working
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application.
Claudia Schmidt, HR Advisor. E-mail: Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org