The Computed Tomography Business Unit is a modality within the European Head Office of Canon Medical Systems.
To strengthen our team and support our Sales Organizations, partners and customers throughout Europe we announce the following vacancy in our Head Office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands.
International Clinical Specialist CT
To provide high quality information, resources and knowhow to customers and European colleagues with regard to specific product applications.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Providing training of the equipment for system users and Canon employees;
- Providing clinical product presentations to customers using images and demonstrations on workstations;
- Evaluating and encouraging new applications for customers;
- Collecting and distributing clinical images;
- Following developments with focus on new applications of the relevant equipment;
- Demonstration of the equipment at conferences and exhibitions in Europe.
Skills, competences and requirements
- In possession of a Diagnostic Radiographer license;
- Excellent knowledge in the field of CT and image processing;
- Experience with providing training and instructions;
- Representative behavior and appearance when representing the Canon brand, products and organization to customers;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- A completed MBRT study, Medical Imaging and Radio therapeutic Techniques, is an advantage;
- Experience with Interventional X-Ray is an advantage;
- The function requires frequent travelling within Europe;
- You will be expected to live in the Netherlands, or move to the Netherlands, within reasonable distance of Zoetermeer.
Note Due to the circumstances regarding Covid-19, this vacancy is temporarily on hold.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application. Miranda Keuzenkamp, HR Assistant.