To strengthen our team and support our customers, sales organizations and partners throughout Europe we announce the following vacancy within our Healthcare Imaging Informatics (HII) Business Unit in the European Head Office of Canon Medical Systems in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands.
International Clinical Specialist HII
The purpose of the Clinical Specialist role is to provide high-quality information, clinical support and expertise to customers in relation to our market-leading advanced clinical applications. These applications provide post-processing tools for datasets generated with our CT, CT-PET, MRI, X-Ray and Ultrasound modalities.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Become the central expert and provide pre-sales support by promoting our solutions during customer visits, product demonstrations, seminars and trade shows;
- Provide post-sales clinical application training to ensure customers are properly trained;
- Ensure our solutions are functioning to customer specifications and customize based on requirements;
- Assist the technical support group where necessary in assessing and resolving application enquiries;
- Develop training and education programs to guarantee the highest levels of knowledge within our European organization.
Skills, Competences and Requirements
- In possession of a Diagnostic Radiographer license with excellent knowledge of image processing in CT, MRI and X-Ray and preferably also in Ultrasound;
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivated team player with ability to foster good working relationships internally and with clients;
- Experience of teaching clinical training courses and ability to give confident commercial product demonstrations;
- Capable problem solver that develops effective solutions for complex problems;
- Good oral and written proficiency in English, able to communicate with external contacts and customers;
- Comfortable travelling 50% or more of the time, often at short notice;
- The successful candidate preferably has residence in The Netherlands, within reasonable travelling distance of Zoetermeer.
Note Due to the circumstances regarding Covid-19, this vacancy is temporarily on hold.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application.
Miranda Keuzenkamp, HR Assistant