To strengthen and become part of our Eye Care Business Unit (BU), we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
International Sales Manager
The Eye Care BU is a new BU at CMSE since January focusing on diagnostic imaging products like Measurement equipment, Retinal cameras and Optical Coherence Tomographers (OCT). Especially on the OCT technology Canon is investing in launching systems based on new technology like AI and OCT Angiography. The position of sales manager is currently open and we are seeking for a ‘hands on person’, who is not just managing the team, but also handling a large number of accounts.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Lead the Sales Team: 1 Area Manager, 1 Product Manager and 1 Clinical Specialist-Account Manager;
- Sales Management: Pricing, Project calculations, Market information gathering;
- Account Management: Support dealer organization, set targets and evaluate, prepare offers, Forecasting, Appointment new partners;
- Budget Management: P&L, Forecasting, Reporting, PSI (procurement, Stock & Inventory);
- Product Specialist: Understanding product functionality, able to perform demonstrations;
- Strategic Planning: Discuss with senior management development road map and priorities, Annual Sales Plan;
- Around 20% international business travel
Skills and Competences
- HBO level in relevant area (Sales, Marketing etc.);
- Strong sales drive and proven sales experience (Entrepreneurial);
- Management experience to lead and develop a team;
- Strong affinity to medical technology;
- Customer centric skills with focus on all customers touchpoints;
- Analytical and strategic thinker;
- Management accounting skills;
- Experience with CRM and Microsoft office;
- Fluent English
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application.
Claudia Schmidt, HR Advisor. E-mail: Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org