To further strengthen our business unit HII in the Canon Medical Systems Europe head office (CMSE) in Zoetermeer, we announce the following vacancy:
Office Manager HII (M / F)
Purpose of the job
Within CMSE you will be responsible for the providing office support specified in the following tasks:
- Provides secretarial support to the Manager and the organization.
- Planning and coordination of trips to be made by department staff.
- Preparing and organizing various forms of consultation and events.
- Support and realization of marketing-related activities for the Business Unit(s)
- Support interaction and planning with (luminary/reference) customers
- Organization of international Sales, Clinical and Technical meetings.
Main objective of the position
- Provide office support to the Business Unit HII and wider organization as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with various internal and external customers
- Proficient in English (oral and written) and preferably in other languages
- Ability to accurately exchange information with agents, suppliers, customers and end users.
- Ability to work to deadlines and encourage others to respect deadlines
- Organizational skills and experience of compliance-related activities.
- A professional, open and helpful attitude.
- Aware of the importance of upholding CMSE reputation when planning meetings and events.
- Sometimes deviating working hours.
The Office Manager reports to the Business Unit Manager HII, cooperates closely with Product Managers, Clinical Specialists and Market Development Management in the BU HII. Furthermore cooperates with other Office Managers across CMSE.
For more information please contact Stuart Ferguson, Manager HII Business Unit
Please send your applications before 10 October 2018 to Claudia Schmidt, HR Advisor