Our Business Unit CT in Zoetermeer is in search of a Product Manager CT.
- Development and distribution of sales tools for product related events
- Responsible for internal, and external communication of product specifications
- Identification of market trends and clinical needs
- Control, maintenance and updating of pricing
- Analyzing and distribution of product information, such as product details, leaflets, brochures, competitive information etc.
- Contribution for promotional activities, such sales and customer presentations and multi-media activities
- Intermediary between the Business Group CT and CT service
- Preparation and contribution for sales meetings, trainings and presentations
- Analyzing and introducing non-Canon products
- Control and maintenance of regulatory affairs of 3rd. party suppliers, in collaboration department of RA/QA.
- Educated to degree level (for example Engineering Masters Degree, or related education in the medical imaging environment
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of the product packages and of clinical applications of the products.
- Preferred experience with Business Unit relevant medical/professional equipment.
Specific job characteristics:
- Oral and written communications skills for developing relevant technical documents and to maintain various relations.
- Good interpersonal relationship building skills to function effectively as a team member.
- A proactive approach to manage problem solving with responsible initiative.
- Willingness and ability to travel so that one can serve the European installation locations.
- Excellent command of the English language in word and writing
- Multi-lingual skills considered an asset.
- Excellent communicative skills
- Feeling for, or experience with commerce related activities
Please send your application by e-mail to: Claudia.Schmidt@eu.medical.canon