To strengthen and become part of our MRI Business Unit we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
Product Manager MRI BU
Manage the product life cycle of the Magnetic Resonance product and clinical segment solutions in CMSE from product introduction to discontinuation. Collect and analyze information from the market on product improvement requirements, product feedback, competitors’ products and clinical solutions and share this within BU MRI CMSE and Canon Medical Systems Corporate (CMSC).
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Prepares concepts for and manages product introductions, creation of specific product information, product trainings and marketing tools, including international product launches, congresses and exhibitions;
- Implements, maintains, checks, and updates the product data base and pricing information (PRS process) including product discontinuation process;
- Participates in the development of promotional material and activities in cooperation with CMSC BU MRI and CMSE Marketing;
- Follow-up on order and sales results of relevant products in relation to set budgets and targets in Group Companies and Dealers in close cooperation with BU Manager;
- Monitors, maintains and assures and immediate follow-up of product related quality complaints;
- Co-ordinate and administer product information;
- Advise and support other business related activities.
Skills and Competences
- Educated to degree level (for example HTS);
- Broad experience in the Magnetic Resonance medical/professional equipment;
- Oral and written communications skills for developing relevant technical documents and to maintain various relations;
- Good interpersonal relationship building skills to function effectively as a team member;
- A proactive approach to manage problem solving with responsible initiative;
- Willingness and ability to travel so that one can serve the European installation locations;
- Good command of the English language.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application!
Claudia Schmidt, HR Advisor. E-mail: Claudia.email@example.com