To strengthen and become part of our Refurbishment department, we announce the following vacancy in the European Headquarter in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands:
Refurbishment Engineer Ultrasound
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Assess condition of the systems to determine if suitable for refurbishment.
- Performance of the complete refurbishment of Ultrasound systems according to the given guidelines and protocols.
- Preparation and maintenance of Ultrasound demo equipment, which is, used for our demonstration activities.
- Performing tests on all probes, which are used on our Ultrasound equipment.
- Reporting and documenting all activities performed during refurbishment, installation and testing.
Skills and Competences
- All refurbishment activities are executed at Canon Medical Systems Europe in Zoetermeer.
- We are looking for motivated people (M/F) with an education in mechanics/electronics on a MBO level 4.
- A real team player with a flexible service mindset who can also perform independently.
- Languages: Dutch and English in word and writing.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application!
Please send your motivation and CV to Claudia Schmidt, HR Advisor.