Canon Medical’s Alphenix 4D CT Expands Clinical Capabilities by Pairing Alphenix Sky+ C-arm with Aquilion ONE / GENESIS Edition CT to Efficiently Plan, Treat and Verify in a Single Clinical Setting
The Alphenix 4D CT is an innovative angiography configuration featuring its Alphenix Sky+ C-arm and Hybrid Catheterization Tilt/Cradle Table for interventional procedures with its innovative Aquilion ONE / GENESIS Edition CT system. This one room solution enables streamlined workflow and outstanding range of patient access and coverage.
- DoseRite technology designed to help clinicians minimize X-ray exposure while maintaining optimum image quality
- Outstanding patient access, enabling clinicians to move the system, not the patient, and utilizing the new tilting cradle table
- Greater control for the clinician with the tableside Alphenix Tablet to deliver a fast, seamless and rich workflow experience (optional)
- Unprecedented flexibility with innovative C-arm flip, right or left lateral flexibility, speed, and full body 3D imaging capability
- Boosted productivity with the new Alphenix Workstation which integrates applications to help clinicians plan, analyze and perform interventional procedures
The 4D CT configuration is part of the new family of Alphenix angiography systems which delivers images with clarity and precision. The new family combines industry-leading dose optimization technologies, enhanced workflow and innovative features to help clinicians provide patients with safe and fast treatment. More information available here and booth #1933 during RSNA.
Canon Medical’s Ultimax-i FPD Streamlines Complex Procedures in an R&F Room Space
Enabling health care providers to perform complex procedures within an R&F room space, Canon Medical will showcase the UltimaxTM-i FPD multipurpose system at RSNA. The system maximizes clinical versatility by providing routine radiography, urology, orthopedic, G.I. pain management and routine angiography lab capabilities within a single R&F room. The system features full-spectrum detection on a flat panel detector with corner-to-corner, 43 cm x 43 cm coverage for high-resolution imaging. This large flat panel detector, along with other dose management features, can help clinicians limit repeat radiation exposure to provide safe and efficient exams. As the industry’s only tilting C-arm multipurpose system, the Ultimax-i FPD has intuitive complete local and remote-control consoles, and the ability to position the tube above or below the patient. More information available here and booth #1933 during RSNA.