To further strengthen our X-ray Interventional (Cardio-Vascular) Business Unit at Canon Medical in Europe, we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands.
Senior Manager BU Interventional X-ray (VL)
Manages all aspects of the products and sales strategies of the VL (Vascular/Interventional) business and leads the Canon Medical Systems Europe (CMSE) Interventional X-ray (VL) Business Unit.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Provides leadership to the BU VL team members;
- Develops and executes strategic Business plans for the BU VL;
- Participates in budget meetings of Canon Group Companies (CGC’s) and advises on budgets;
- Provides sales and strategy support to CGC’s;
- Performs risk management on product design issues;
- Focus on management innovation.
Skills and Competences
- Higher vocational education with emphasis on Marketing and Sales including several years of relevant working experience;
- Clinical understanding of interventional imaging and understanding of the healthcare industry;
- Extensive experience in the medical professional equipment business within an international environment;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal people management skills to lead the Business Unit and to market the product segment;
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken, needed to communicate and negotiate with various parties; German or other European languages are desirable
- Strong leadership skills to manage long-term sales cycles and to perform in a matrix environment;
- Influencing skills in order to change the reasoning and actions of others in a positive way;
- Willingness and ability to travel (20%-40%) in order to support the CGC’s and the European installation locations.
The successful candidate must be NL based.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application!
Pim Vogel, Senior HR Manager Europe. E-mail: Pim.Vogel@eu.medical.canon