To further strengthen our MRI business at Canon Medical in Europe, we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands.
Senior Manager BU MRI
Manages all aspects of the products and sales strategies of the MRI business and leads the CMSE MRI Business Unit.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Provides leadership to the BU MRI team members;
- Develops and executes strategic Business plans for the BU MRI;
- Participates in Budget setting of Canon Group Companies (CGC’s) and advises on budgets;
- Provides sales and strategy support to CGC’s;
- Performs risk management to product design issues;
- Focus on management innovation.
Skills and Competences
- University/MBA-like degree with emphasis in Marketing and Sales;
- Clinical understanding of diagnostic imaging and understanding of healthcare industry;
- Extensive experience in the medical professional equipment business in an international environment;
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal people management skills to lead the Business Unit and to market the product segment;
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken, needed to communicate and negotiate with various parties;
- Strong leadership skills to manage long-term sales cycles and to perform in a matrix environment;
- Influencing skills in order to change the reasoning and actions of others in a positive way;
- Willingness and ability to travel so that one can support the CGC’s and serve the European installation locations.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application!
Pim Vogel, Senior Manager Human Resources Europe.