To strengthen our Technical Support Group we announce the following vacancy:
(Senior) Product Specialist X-Ray
Key result areas:
- Responsible for practical support for the European service organization by transferring technical knowledge and communicating collected information and experiences;
- Contact for internal and external colleagues in your professional area;
- To attend courses in Japan to keep up with the product information and give courses to colleague product specialists from CMSE, CGC’s and dealers;
- Supervise the introduction of new products;
- Co-ordinate projects and (co-)execute them (have them executed);
- Analysis of service data and related actions;
- Keep the accounting records.
- Education: HBO-level, trained in a technical field;
- A thorough technical knowledge of Canon products;
- Understanding of the organisation and organisational processes of both CMSE and the CGC’s;
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations, instructions and manuals which are used to carry out a substantial part of the work;
- Several years of experience as a Product Specialist in X-Ray equipment.
- Specific requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain internal and external contacts with CMSE, CGC’s and dealers, to coach the Product Specialist and to act as a mentor for new employees;
- Oral and written proficiency in English to teach training courses and to exchange information with the Japanese plant and the CGC’s;
- Inventiveness, immune to stress and analytical abilities to solve complex and urgent problems, which could lead to substantial material and immaterial damage;
- Diplomacy and persuasiveness to obtain the co-operation of various parties having different interests.
For more information please contact Jan van Rodijnen Manager Service X-Ray group, email@example.com
Please send your written application to Human Resources by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org