To strengthen and become part of our CMSE Secondlife department in the European head office in Zoetermeer, we are looking for a candidate for the following vacancy:
The purpose of the Technical Assistant position is to assist in the refurbishment / reconditioning of Canon Imaging Systems according to the defined standards.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Incoming inspection, checking and recording the condition and completeness of the incoming systems;
- Unpacking of crated systems for inspection and recording any damages;
- Cleaning, disinfection and preparing the systems for refurbishment/reconditioning;
- Assisting the Refurbishment Engineers with technical issues when required;
- Preparing new refurbished equipment for shipment;
- Ordering spare parts in line with defined minimum stock levels;
- Occasionally assisting in writing manuals;
- Planning, booking and follow-up outsourced companies regarding outstanding orders;
- Ensure clean and organized working environment;
- Ensure all parts/options are correctly labeled and packed;
- Ensure correct system administration.
Skills and Competences
- VMBO/MBO with technical profile;
- Experience with mechanical repair;
- Open to learn new technical skills and indebt product knowledge;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- English and Dutch: professional working proficiency required
- Willing to travel within Europe when required
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
We welcome your application.
Claudia Schmidt, HR Advisor. E-mail: Claudia.Schmidt@eu.medical.canon