From scanner to clinical decision, the AP streamlines workflows to automate post processing of images and deliver actionable results fast, accurately and every time - for accurate triage, notification and treatment decisions.
Automation Platform intelligently harnesses the power of deep-learning AI to automatically organize, normalize and process results from image repositories and world-class modalities. The AP performs the following automated tasks:
- Collect & curate
- − Automatically collects, processes and tags clinically relevant patient data, from systems and repositories, including Advanced Intelligent Clear IQ Engine (AiCE) images
- Process & categorize
- − Intelligently and accurately classify incoming DICOM data using neural network data categorization; and auto dispatch to relevant clinical applications based on AI rules
- Evaluate images & detect abnormalities
- − Utilizes a suite of clinical applications (many AI-powered) to automatically produce standard results for interpretation
- Deliver results & alerts
- − Streamlines clinical workflows with a concise summary of the right qualitative and quantitative insights, with alerts to potentially urgent conditions, thereby augmenting clinical decisions.